Check out our neighborhood guide.
We’re conveniently located close to everything Battle Creek has to offer.
DOWNTOWN NEARBY TRANSPORTATION
- Kellogg Company World Headquarters – 1/4 mile – Kellogg’s sends wholesome foods to over 18 countries, but it all starts right here in Battle Creek.
- Post Foods – 1.5 miles
- Duncan Aviation – 4.3 miles – See for yourself how Duncan Aviation brings together aircraft that operates globally.
- Denso Manufacturing – 4.9 miles – An automotive manufacturing industry leader based here in Battle Creek
- Battle Creek Health Systems – 0.9 miles
- Eaton Corporation – 14.0 miles
- Clyde Union – 5.1 miles
- Prairie Farms Dairy – 5.5 miles – Prarie Farms is comprised of more than 600 family farms throughout the Midwest, in operation since 1938.
- Rock Tenn Company – 1.5 miles
- Graphic Packaging – 1/2 mile
- II Stanley – 5.2 miles
- FireKeepers Casino – 8 miles – a modern space for table games and all the thrills you can expect from today’s casinos
- Kellogg Arena – 0.1 miles – home to arena concerts, NCAA tournament basketball, gymnastics, and much more
- Full Blast Recreation Center – 0.2 miles – 88,000 square feet of full-service fitness center and gymnasium
- Binder Park Zoo – 8.9 miles – Open from May to October, thiz zoo features lions, tigers, and bears, oh my!
- Bailey Park/Co Brown Stadium – 2.8 miles – Home to Northwood League’s Battle Creek Bombers, comprised of top college and minor league players
- Historic Adventist Village – 0.3 miles – Glimpse into the founding days of the Adventist movement.
- Fort Custer National Cemetery – 8.7 miles – Named for General Armstrong Custer and with over 700 acres, this cemetery is one of the largest of its kind.
- Kimball House Museum – 0.5 miles – Vintage Victorian home built in 1886
- Sojourner Truth Monument – 0.5 miles – A fitting tribute to the abolitionist and humanitarian
- Underground Railroad Sculpture – 0.3 miles – The nation’s largest monument to the Underground Railroad
- Cornwell’s Turkey Farm – 10.9 miles – Fun and fresh restaurant with a focus on Grandma’s homemade recipes
- Gilmore Car Museum – 20 miles – Started in the 1960s, Gilmore houses vehicles dating as far back as 1913